• Pro-bono arbitrator without arbitrator’s fee for indigent parties involving claims upto 5 lacs.
• Amicable settlement of dispute within one year.
• Facility for adopting Fast track procedure and redressel of dispute within in period of six months.
• Facility to select arbitrator of own choice at standard fees according to value of the matter.
• Facility to prefer matter to mediation or conciliation.
• Availability of separate mediation rooms at the centre.
• Facility to appoint expert on specific issues.
• Facility to refer international dispute to the arbitration centre.
• Facility of good infrastructure and skilled manpower support with nominal charges.
• Facility of reception, computer, furniture, library, Record Room and cafeteria
• Facility of skilled judicial officer, typist, law researchers, cashier/ law accountant and technical
• The Chief Justice of the High court of Madhya Pradesh is the patron-in-Chief of the centre, which
is governed by a board of Governors comprising of
five senior Hon’ble sitting Judges of the High Court of Madhya Pradesh with director
as Member Secretary.
• The day to day management of the centre is under the supervision of a full time director with